The PASS system is used by care workers, care supervisors and care managers throughout Professional Carers to help us deliver person-centred care. The online digital care management platform provides our care workers and managers full access via an app, to view care records, assessments, tasks and updates real time. This reduces the need to print paperwork and offers a secure and digital method of delivering home care.
Several benefits include:
- The ability to deliver better quality care
- Increased accountability
- Improved risk management
- Transparency of records, accessed electronically vis Open Pass.
The PASS system eliminates time-consuming paperwork, and dramatically reduces the risk of medicines mismanagement through real-time delivery and analysis of digital care records, keeping your loved ones safe and well.
Open PASS is the sister product to PASS which works alongside our main system. This is a mobile and web application that allows our service users families and nominated individuals, along with Health and Social Care Professionals to view care records on the go, electronically, no matter where they are.
- The option to view real time care notes once a carer has completed a call. This allows you to check the quality and care being delivered is sufficient.
- The ability to view visits, outcomes an tasks as well as details of the person centred plan we have created.
- The ability to view the scheduled care booked in for your loved one.
You can view more information about OpenPass and its features via the below link:
NO CHARGES FOR THIS SERVICE APPLY.
You can also find instructions on how to access OpenPass by downloading the documents below, or by speaking to one of the team.
Working in care is challenging but highly rewarding. Thinking of joining us?
Click on the below link to find out more about our open vacancies.